Enrollment Steps for Employers
Steps to enroll:
- For Employers – Share your replicated Employer/Group website URL with Employers so they may obtain an instant, automated quote using the “Get A Quote” button.
- Employers may submit an automated quote request at any time and receive an instant email quote plus receive a call within 48 hours after submitting a quote. No obligation. No other companies will call. The Distributor/Agent is receiving a copy of your quote. They will make contact within 48 hours to schedule a 3-way call to assist with enrollment or enrollment questions.
- Employers begin any enrollment process or interest in pursuing a potential enrollment by joining the SB/A CoOp. Select “Employers Begin Enrollment Here” (on the website) by scrolling down to that button. Important: Employers must join the SB/A CoOp by completing the Membership Agreement and agree to pay the annual $24 membership fee ($2.00/month) in order to access the health care plans.
- Employers joining the SB/A CoOp, triggers the Plan Administrator to build a custom enrollment site for Employers/Employees and their dependents.
- Employers set an enrollment period generally from 1-2 weeks.
- Employers determine whether to use Benefit Counselors, Zoom Presentations, or print materials and websites.
- Use the Employer Custom Enrollment site to enroll Employees and their dependents.
- Employers: For start dates on the 1st of the month, Employer Group enrollments must be completed by the 20th of the prior month.
- Plan Administrator sends a “no pay” invoice with a group monthly ACH breakdown on the 21st. Employer accepts or adjusts the “list”. The monthly ACH occurs on the 27th
- Enrollees: Plan Administrator sends out an automated “Email welcome” to all enrollees with access instructions for a temporary medical ID card. (Benefit and eligibility files available toward the end of the month, around the 28th). Enrollee files are assembled and permanent plastic ID cards, plus complete welcome package will arrive by USPS mail in about 10 days.